Perennial rice in the traditional way ... Durable rice eaters are popular dishes in Egyptian cuisine, and rice has several ways to prepare it, we offer you from Madam's Kitchen the traditional easy and fast way to serve it, try it now.
- Rice: 1 kg.
- Milk: kilo.
- Cream: 250 grams.
- Salt: 1 teaspoon.
- Butter: 1 tablespoon.
- Wash the rice well with water and drain well and place in an oven tray.
- Add the cream and stir well and set aside for about 10 minutes.
- Milk boy on the rice mix and my heart.
- Stir in salt, then add the butter and stir again.
- Put the tray on the heat until the mixture boils and then insert the tray into the oven for about 30 minutes until the rice is cooked.
- Serve it hot.